Why play Sudoku by collecting numbers and filling in empty cells? The intellectual puzzle is now available not only in newspapers and magazines, but also online. For example, you can run it in a mobile app or play it on a website.
What are the main reasons for Sudoku's popularity and why is it worth playing?
- A sense of calm and order. Sudoku is a game that helps distract the brain from stress, fatigue, routine. Thoughts are distracted from "everyday life". Often solving Sudoku is recommended by doctors and coaches in order for people to maintain flexibility of mind and sobriety of thought (even in old age).
- Brain warm-up. Sudoku is an intellectual game that helps fight dementia. The American Alzheimer's Disease Association indicates that patients should use the puzzle game as a way to "exercise the brain." This reduces the risk of developing diseases related to mental disorders.
- A way to pass the time. The hours of waiting on the bus, in line, on the commute, traveling stretch "at the drop of a hat." To distract yourself and "kill time", it is worth running sudoku. Play with benefit for your brain!
- The game is for children and adults. For those who are 10 years old, special versions of Sudoku are created. There are intellectual puzzles of different levels of difficulty (easy, medium, difficult).
- A way to calm down under stress, conflict, mental strain. Often in business and in work there are situations when "the brain does not give rest": constantly thinking about the problem, trying to calculate options and ways to solve it. This leads to burnout. Sudoku is a game that can really "switch brains" and "give them a rest".
- Universality of rules. You don't need to know the language or understand the context (as with crosswords or scanwords). The numbers are universal. Even a beginner can master the starting conditions about the absence of duplicates in a row, square and column. The rules of Sudoku will be understood by both humanities and technicians.
Playing Sudoku is fun and exciting, but it's also useful! To immerse yourself in the world of numbers, bars, rows and squares, you just need to download the application (today you don't even need to buy newspapers or magazines). A puzzle game with hints, a choice of levels, bonuses - a great option for those who want to keep a sober mind and train the brain!